Blogs indeed are quite interesting.......and more so in vogue. Not to suggest I am following on in the footsteps of celebrities, but definitely, taking a cue from some good friends. Just imagine a small world where you open yourself and are the only one in focus and you are reached for..........yes nobody else but you!
Makes me feel special...........!!
So here I start an exciting activity in life and fondly invite you to check on me. Whats going on in life, what I am upto, some special incidents, moments.......... something and anything that sounds interesting or I feel like sharing will be up here for posting. Not only that but whats happening around us, in India or in the US, hows the cricket team performing or if we still have a hockey team (or are we building up a baseball team), whats new in cinema, how good is that new movie, anything that comes out of my crappy mind, I'll put it up to share!!
And I really hope this will be a two way process.......... your comments, opinions and suggestions are curiously sought. Right from the color scheme to font size and grammar correction to straightening my views please help me make this place better and interactive. You are free to appreciate and criticize me or my opinions.
See you around............!!
4 comments:
Hey u blogger!..nice to read ur first blog..check out mine too.
http://blogs.ibibo.com/AnaghaP/
That's on ibibo..I ve been a blogger for quite a no. of months now...
welcome to the blogger club...have a good blogging...
welcome to the world of thoughts and sharing, I am thinking of publishing mine as well now but.....
lots of welcomes...
i will keep on commenting on ur blogs regularly.
Jai Ho....
Post a Comment